Sunday, September 6, 2009

Best Friend

Katrina Krueger + Victoria Voorhees forever bitch.

I have been best friends with Victoria for around four years now, and I wouldn't change anything. We instantly became inseperable and bonded mostly over our insatiable love for horror movies. The first one we ever watched together was Saw II and the second being Pet Sematary. We hang out pretty well every weekend.. infact EVERY weekend. Atleast one sleepover per weekend, sometimes more. We laugh at everything and have the most awesome sense of humors... me and Victoria find certain shit funny that NO ONE ELSE WOULD. And we are pretty inapropriate with our joking and most of the time it is on other's expense. The funniest things always happen to us and there are just SOOO MANY MEMORIES. I literally can't even begin. Although in the past, I have done stupid things and we have taken brief breaks from our friendship. I am so thankful that she has forgiven me and accepted my apologies.. and that things are back to the way they were. Because quite honestly, I could never live without Victoria in my life. ALL THE LOLS WE HAVE AT TERRIBLE THINGS. And how we are so similar, in pretty well every aspect of our lives. She's different in many good ways, and like me.. is quirky and loves all things horror. She has also always stood up for me when anyone has been mean to me or just blatantly pissed me off. Victoria is closer to me than my own sister is pretty much, and that's saying a lot. Hanging out with her has always superseded any other important plans I may have had..Because Vikki is like a sibling to me, and I will always have her and I can't wai tto get our best friends tattoos when I can finally convince my mom! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH VIIIIIIKKKKI <3

No comments:

Post a Comment