Sunday, September 6, 2009

Summer and the upcoming season (my favourite) is approaching.

Well I pretty much wasted my entire summer at a job that I completely hated. I also managed the money really well, blowing it on things that I really didn't need. You know me <3.>On another note, school starts on Thursday. But, since I don't go to a regular school.. I'm really not dreading it so much. I really like where I go, since I have problems with things, it's generally a lot easier for me and it's seriously quite an amazing thing that they have to offer people there. I also don't have to go Fridays, it's optional.. but I think this year I will just to get work done quicker. I like the teachers there and how much freedom there is, and that there isn't homework unless you want to do things at home and the shorter day and everything. It's pretty awesome I must say. I also might add, that I didn't do much today. I LOVE MY NEIGHBOURS THOUGH. I went to the grocery store with my mom and bought shit lolllll. And I think I'm goign to bed early tonight.. about 11:00. Just to get used to it since school is coming soon and all that. I'm currently reading the sixth book of the Pretty Little Liars series (which victoria got me hooked on) and it's very good. So I might go do that for a while. I have so many books I have to read, and I haven't really been reading too much lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment